Showing all 3 results
Eye Ointments Colsone Eye Ointments
Eye Ointments Lxtear-G Eye Ointment
Eye Ointments Zalmox Eye Ointment
Eye Ointments Manufacturer in India
The eyes are a very sensitive part of our body and like other parts, they also need care and love, but we always neglect it. Neglecting their care is not the solution as it can cause various infections such as glaucoma, allergies, sty, etc.
Not anymore, with some care and daily care of your eyes, these can be cured. If you face some infections related to the eye, you are prescribed to see your doctor immediately. You can also use eye ointments to cure or prevent them from spreading.
Eye ointments are special creams designed for putting around your eyes. They come in a thick, soft form and are used to treat different eye problems like infections, redness, dryness, or irritation. These ointments can have antibiotics, steroids, or other helpful stuff to make your eyes feel better. You need to use a clean finger or a special tool to put them gently on your eyelids or around your eyes. They work by making a protective layer over your eyes to help them heal.
Uses of Eye Ointments
Eye ointments are used to cure infections and many other infections that can make you uncomfortable, let’s discuss these one by one:
- Infections: Eye ointments containing antibiotics are used to treat bacterial eye infections such as conjunctivitis (pink eye) or bacterial keratitis.
- Inflammation: Ointments containing steroids can help reduce inflammation and swelling associated with conditions like uveitis or allergic conjunctivitis.
- Dryness: Lubricating eye ointments are used to relieve dry eyes by providing moisture and lubrication to the surface of the eye.
- Irritation: Ointments may also be used to soothe and protect the eyes from irritation caused by environmental factors, allergies, or contact lens wear.
- Protection: In certain cases, ointments are used to protect the surface of the eye during sleep or to prevent infections after eye surgery.
Types of Eye Ointments I Smith Offers:
If you go through, you will find the products offered by I Smith, are:
- Colsone Eye Ointment
- Zalmox Eye Ointment
- Lxtear G Eye Ointment
How to Use Eye Ointments Properly?
1. Wash your Hands: Before applying the ointment, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water to prevent introducing bacteria into your eyes.
2. Prepare: If you wear contact lenses, remove them before applying the ointment. Tilt your head back or lie down comfortably to make it easier to apply the ointment.
3. Pull Down the Lower Eyelid: Gently pull down the lower eyelid with one finger to create a small pocket.
4. Apply the Ointment: Hold the tube of ointment close to your eye but avoid touching the tip to your eye or eyelid to prevent contamination. Put a small amount of ointment into the lower eyelid pocket.
5. Close your Eye: Close your eye gently and roll your eyeball around to help spread the ointment evenly over the surface of the eye.
6. Wipe Away Excess: If excess ointment spills onto your eyelashes or skin, gently wipe it away with a clean tissue.
7. Repeat if Necessary: If you need to apply the ointment to both eyes, repeat the process for the other eye using a clean finger or a new tube if directed by your healthcare provider.
8. Replace the Cap: Make sure to tightly close the cap of the ointment tube to prevent contamination and store it according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
NOTE: Keep your eye closed for a few seconds to allow the ointment to spread and adhere to the eye’s surface. Remember to avoid rubbing your eyes after applying the ointment to prevent spreading any bacteria or irritating the eye further. If you have any concerns or experience discomfort while using the eye ointment, consult your healthcare provider for guidance.
Why I Smith the Perfect Eye Ointments Manufacturer in India?
I Smith is the ideal choice for an Eye Ointment Manufacturer in India. With a steadfast commitment to quality, our state-of-the-art facilities ensure precision and reliability. Our expert team conducts rigorous testing to guarantee superior products adhering to global standards. Committed to excellence, we continuously innovate to provide the best eye care solutions.
Trust I Smith for top-quality eye ointments meeting your needs with excellence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 – Are eye ointments safe to use?
A. Eye ointments are generally safe when used as directed. However, some individuals may experience mild side effects such as temporary blurred vision, stinging, or irritation. It’s essential to follow the instructions provided by your healthcare provider or pharmacist and consult them if you experience any adverse reactions.
Q.2 – Can I use eye ointments with contact lenses?
A. In most cases, it’s advisable to remove contact lenses before applying eye ointments, as they may interfere with the effectiveness of the medication and cause discomfort. Wait at least 15 minutes after applying the ointment before reinserting your contact lenses to allow proper absorption.
Q.3 – How should eye ointments be stored?
A – Eye ointments should be stored according to the instructions on the packaging. Typically, they should be kept in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Close the tube tightly after each use to prevent contamination and check the expiration date before applying.
Q.4 – Are I Smith’s eye ointments suitable for children?
A – I Smith’s eye ointments may be suitable for use in children under the guidance of a healthcare professional. However, it’s essential to follow age-specific dosing instructions and consult a pediatrician before using any medication in children to ensure safety and effectiveness.
Q.5 – Can I use I Smith’s eye ointments if I wear makeup?
A – It’s generally safe to use I Smith’s eye ointments with makeup, but it’s advisable to apply them before applying any cosmetics. Wait at least 10-15 minutes after applying the ointment before applying makeup to allow proper absorption and prevent interference with the effectiveness of the medication.